Keeping our promise to serve industry with best products, We bring Pewag , Worlds strongest chain maker in India
Pewag has hundreds of years of experience in the manufacturing of chains and their components. Since the first documented reference of its forging plant in Brueckl 1479, pewag group became one of the leading chain manufacturers worldwide. Today its success is based on well-engineered state-of-the-art quality products. Pewag’s business areas are mainly snow chains, forestry chains, hoist and conveyor chains, do-it-yourself products, engineering, lifting and lashing chains and accessories and tire protection chains. Modern impressive chain production facilities in Europe allow for this variety of high quality products.
PEWAG Grade 100
Industrial Chains for Overhead Lifting:
Pewag sells the widest variety of overhead lifting chains and components as well as hoist chains currently on the market. Pewag was the first manufacturer world-wide to introduce Grade 100 chains and components in 1992. Today we offer the widest range of Grade 100 chains and components in the industry
- 25% higher capacity than grade 80 chains.
- Approximately 30% weight saved resulting in easier handling.
- Better Price/performance ratio.
- Higher Wear resistance —Longer life.
- Easy identification– Every link is marked.
- All chains and components with distinctive tags with precise information.
PEWAG G 12
- 50% Higher Work Load Limit Grade 120 offers + 50% higher WLL over Grade 80 allowing a downsize of chains.
- Weight Reduction The downsizing of the chains results in lower weights for chain slings.Higher Wear Resistance Due to the special form of the profile chain, a larger contact is achieved between the bearing surfaces of the links. This, in turn, reduces the surface pressure on the chain and consequently reduces wear substantially. This is a real advantage in abrasive environments.
- Bending Resistance The new profile of the G120 chain has up to 38% higher moment of resistance compared to regular round-link chains with the same diameter. Therefore, the chain can withstand bending forces better than round-link chains and is well equipped for heavy applications.
- Higher Safety Factor With same dimension of chain and workload, G120 offers a safety factor of 6:1 compared to G80 with 4:1.
- Color-Coded Corrosion Protection G120 has a powder coated finish in blue, which provides easy identification and corrosion protection.
- exceeds the 4:1 NACM safety factor if G80 loading is used
- meets the NACM standard for heat resistnace with 400° F
meets the 20,000 cycle ASTM-Standard fatigue-test for Grade 100